Communications Construction Company seeking Class A Driver for construction crews.
HP Communications, Inc. is in search of highly motivated and competent personnel to fulfill immediate full-time openings at our South Los Angeles (Gardena) division. HP has proven to be a leading force recognized in the Communications Construction Industry. We are seeking the very best and brightest, competent applicants who put SAFETY FIRST!
Applicants MUST fulfill following requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (MVR print out) and Class A license
- Drug Free
- Willing to travel
- Ability to put safety first
- Ability to adhere to company policy
- Ability to follow direction and retain vital training
- Ability to lift heavy loads manually
- Previous 1+ years’ construction or handyman experience a Plus! (Can be new to this exciting and growing trade! Will train!)
About the position:
- $18-20 Per Hour (based on experience)**
- Full Time
- Immediate start
- Full benefits include: medical, dental, vision discount, 401K, vacation
**Pay rate of $18-20/hr based solely on experience.
Why Work Here?
“Brotherhood, Service, Excellence”
**Rate of Pay based on experience.
Please email resume.
About HP Communications, Inc.:
HP Communications, Inc. is a full turnkey OSP/ISP contractor, founded in 1998. We are on the frontline of a seemingly non-stop communications revolution. We strive to stay current and incorporate new technologies, as they develop, in order to respond quickly to our customers’ demands. We currently have offices across the United States and have over 600+ in-house employees to support our customers. The HP team is composed of a diverse array of very talented individuals that include journeymen, linemen, splicers, engineers and maintenance technicians; and also includes experts in project management, administration as well as finance and law. All of the employees at HP Communications are dedicated to giving our customers complete satisfaction.
The pursuit of excellence is at the core of everything we do at HP Communications.
As a potential employee, you should know that HP Communications, Inc. creates a welcoming atmosphere; when you become a part of the team, you become a part of a family. We are a renowned company in the communications construction industry with a great company culture.
Company website: http://www.hpcomminc.com