HP Communications, Inc. is in search of highly motivated and competent personnel to fulfill immediate full-time openings for Line Foreman at our South Los Angeles division (Gardena yard.) HP has proven to be a leading force recognized in the Communications Construction Industry, working for the major telco carriers: AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile among many other customers. We are seeking the very best and brightest, competent applicants who put SAFETY FIRST!
***COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND CAN GET VACCINATED NOW***
We are willing to train you for this exciting and long-term career as a telecommunications overhead Lineman.
•Must be a Lineman and have 5+ Years experience as a Foreman on a low voltage aerial crew (cell site construction a plus!)
•Must have a clean driving record.
•Must be willing to travel.
•Computer and/or iPAD knowledge a plus!
•Bilingual (Eng/Span) a plus!
•Must put SAFETY FIRST!
•Ensure all company and OSHA safety policies are being adhered to.
•Encourage a culture of safety amongst the crew.
- Develop the project plan and execute in the highest standards of safety, productivity, and quality.
- Be able to forecast milestone completions on project.
- Maintain and submit timesheets, receipts, and production reports for crew.
- Maintain and submit project documentation, e.g. permits and as-built/redlines.
- Complete daily inventory and inspections.
Full benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Christmas Party
Pay $18-$25/hr based on experience