- .NET Core
- MSSQL – SQL Server
We are looking for a software engineer with a “find or make a way” attitude who can initialize and manage projects. We expect the role to begin as an individual contributor and grow into a nearly autonomous role. This opportunity is for someone excited for autonomy, ownership, flexible working hours and responsibility. This is a remote position available as contract.
- We service several different applications. All are written in some form of .NET with various different front end technologies (React, DNN (legacy), ASP.NET Forms, MVC).
- All of our applications utilize Microsoft SQL Server. Some use MAS500/Sage 500 ERP.
- All applications live in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Our latest applications are written in .NET Core & React.
- We are looking for talent who can contribute to all of our applications, new or legacy.
- Recommended development machine utilizes modern processors and SSDs with about 2 TB of storage and several monitors. Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code and MSSQL.
Build something challenging and valuable
You will be challenged to accomplish a variety of different goals depending on the project. Explore the limits of your intuition and resourcefulness while interacting with legacy systems and poorly programmed integrations. Some typical work days you can expect:
- Interacting with teams of non-engineers to establish project requirements and expected outcomes, with deep consideration for future impacts.
- Writing new internal or ecommerce web applications
- Refining legacy applications to save labor hours
- Optimizing legacy applications
- Optimizing MSSQL
- Automation to save labor hours
- Implementing AB tests on ecommerce websites
See if you fit our requirements
We are looking for someone with the following attributes
- Ability to read and speak English is required to clearly communicate with clients and read documentation
- 3+ years experience working in back-end applications
- 2+ years experience working with front-end applications
- Deep familiarity with .NET/ASP.NET/MSSQL
- Ability to document new and legacy systems where documentation is lacking.
- Ability to pass a background check (if applicable)
- Proven dedication to creating maintainable and functional systems
Apply for job
Please provide the following:
- Link to Stack Overflow profile
- Link to GitHub profile