Communications Construction Company seeking a Project Administrator
HP Communications, Inc. is in search of a highly motivated and competent person to fill immediate full time opening at our Bay Area division. HP has proven to be a leading force recognized in the communications construction industry. We are seeking the very best and brightest, competent applicants that meet the following requirements:
- 3+ year office/Administrative experience desired. Bookkeeping or accounting experience preferred
- Position will entail billing and processing paperwork
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in Google Earth desired.
- Must be highly organized, team oriented, self-disciplined and a quick learner.
- Must be comfortable working in an all-male construction environment.
- Bilingual Eng/Span a plus!
Full time salary position with benefits to include: medical, dental, visions, 401K, vacation, sick pay, life insurance, and profit sharing.
$900/week base pay is negotiable.
About HP Communications, Inc.:
HP Communications, Inc. is a full turnkey OSP/ISP contractor, founded in 1998. We are on the frontline of a seemingly non-stop communications revolution. We strive to stay current and incorporate new technologies, as they develop, in order to respond quickly to our customers’ demands. We currently have offices across the United States and have over 600+ in-house employees to support our customers. The HP team is composed of a diverse array of very talented individuals that include journeymen, linemen, splicers, engineers and maintenance technicians; and also includes experts in project management, administration as well as finance and law. All of the employees at HP Communications are dedicated to giving our customers complete satisfaction.
The pursuit of excellence is at the core of everything we do at HP Communications.
As a potential employee, you should know that HP Communications, Inc. creates a welcoming atmosphere; when you become a part of the team, you become a part of a family. We are a renowned company in the communications construction industry with a great company culture.
Company website: http://www.hpcomminc.com